Bangladesh-US Joint Naval Exercise
The ‘Tiger Shark 40’ Joint Bangladesh-US Naval drill Exercise commenced at BNS Nirvik in Chattogram. The main aim of the exercise is to enhance the strategic capabilities of both countries and promote mutual exchange of technical and procedural knowledge.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Bangladesh-US Joint Naval Exercise: Key Points
According to a press release from the Bangladesh Inter Services Press Relations (ISPR), the exercise seeks to strengthen the existing positive relations between the armed forces of the two nations. The training exercise, overseen by Commodore Swords Command, involved the participation of Special Forces from the Bangladesh Army and Navy as well as US Special Forces. Rear Admiral Abdullah AL Mamun Chowdhury, Commander of Chattogram Naval Area, graced the event as the Chief Guest, and representatives from the US Embassy in Bangladesh also attended. The exercise was attended by officials from the Armed Forces Department, Army, Navy, Chittagong Naval Region, and invited guests.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams
- Capital of USA: Washington, D.C.
- Currency of USA: United States dollar (USD)
- President of USA: Joe Biden
- Capital of Bangladesh: Dhaka
- Currency of Bangladesh: Bangladeshi taka (BDT)
- PM of Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina
- Commander of Chattogram Naval Area: Rear Admiral Abdullah AL Mamun Chowdhury
Find More International News Here
Leave a Reply