Name of the Post: Jharkhand SSC Excise Constable JECCE Online Form 2022
Post Date: 25-02-2022
Brief Information: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced a notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2022 for the recruitment of Excise Constable JECCE vacancy. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|JSSC JECCE Notification Date||25th February 2022|
|JSSC JECCE Online Form submission Start||25th February 2022|
|Last date for Online Payment||29th March 2022|
|JSSC JECCE Admit card||Notified Soon|
|JSSC JECCE Exam Dates||Notified Soon|
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
Jharkhand Constable Excise 2022
Vacancy Details Total : 583 Post
JSSC Excise Constable Eligibility
- Class 10th High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- More Details Read Notification
JSSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Excise Constable Exam 2022
How to Apply
Eligible Indian Nationals must be submitted only in Online Application Mode. The last date for submission of Online Registration of application is extended up to 26/03/2022 up to Midnight.