MakeMyTrip collaborates with Microsoft
MakeMyTrip, leading travel portal announced a collaboration with Microsoft to bring travel planning to a wider audience through the introduction of voice-assisted booking in Indian languages. The new technology stack incorporates Microsoft Azure OpenAI Service and Azure Cognitive Services to enable personalised travel recommendations for users based on their preferences.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
MakeMyTrip collaborates with Microsoft: Key Points
- This includes the curation of holiday packages based on a range of variables such as occasion, budget, activity preferences, time of travel, and hotel reviews.
- MakeMyTrip expressed pride in breaking down barriers to travel planning, such as language, literacy, and physical impairments through their latest offering.
- The service is currently available in beta versions of English and Hindi for flights and holidays customers, with the next stage set to introduce voice-assisted booking for other transport offerings.
- The company collaborated with Europamundo on May 1st, a distinguished tourist industry player, to make their worldwide holiday packages available online in India.
- According to the announcement, this partnership will add more than 600 fresh travel itineraries to MakeMyTrip’s current collection, which includes nearly 5,000 vacation packages.
- The corporation aims to increase its franchise presence by more than 50% by 2023, allowing it to expand its influence into smaller towns and cities throughout India.
India, Israel sign MoU for industrial research and development cooperation
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Bill Gates, Founder Microsoft
- Sanjay Mohan, Group Chief Technology Officer
- Sangeeta Bavi, Executive Director, Digital Natives, Microsoft India
- Rajesh Magow, Co-Founder & Group CEO, MakeMyTrip
Also Read: NTPC and NPCIL sign agreement for joint development of nuclear power plants
Find More News Related to Agreements
Leave a Reply