TCS, Reliance, Jio top best Indian brands 2023 ranking
Interbrand, a renowned global brand consultancy, has declared that headquartered technology giant TCS and India’s most valuable company Reliance Industries have topped its list of the most valuable brands in India.
With a brand value of Rs 1.09 lakh crore, TCS topped the 2023 list, followed by Reliance Industries, led by billionaire Mukesh Ambani, with a brand value of Rs 65,320 crore. Reliance Industries’ telecom and digital unit, Jio, follows next, positioned at number 5, with a brand value of Rs 49,027 crore.
TCS, Reliance, Jio top best Indian brands 2023 ranking: Key Points
- The Best Indian Brands report, celebrating its tenth year, indicates a 167% increase in the value of the total list.
- The 2020 edition of the Interbrand India’s Top 50 Brands list highlights impressive growth, with a combined list value of Rs 8.3 lakh crore (USD 100 billion), representing a notable 167% increase over the last decade.
- This marks the first time the total value of the table has surpassed the USD 100 billion mark.
- The top three brands alone, including Tata, Reliance, and Infosys, account for a significant 46% of the total value of the top ten brands. HDFC and Jio round out the top five.
What is so different about these Indian brands Ranking?
- Historically, three technology brands have secured positions in the top five for the first time.
- Examining the fastest-growing sectors over the last ten years, FMCG displays a remarkable compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25%, followed by home building and infrastructure at 17% and technology at 14%. Meanwhile, the technology sector has overtaken diversified industries as the leading contributor.
- The total brand value of the top ten brands, amounting to Rs 4.9 lakh crore, exceeds the combined value of the remaining 40 brands on the list, which amounts to Rs 3.3 lakh crore.
Although the financial services sector continues to boast the highest number of brands on the list with nine representatives, the home building and infrastructure sector has witnessed the most significant rise, with seven brands entering since 2014. The top ten brands have achieved remarkable scores across three of Interbrand’s Brand Strength Factors: Trust, Distinctiveness, and Empathy.
Also Read: Health Index Report of Covid Year: Kerala and Tamil Nadu Top Performers
Find More Ranks and Reports Here