University of Edinburgh launches Hindi course
The University of Edinburgh and the Indian consulate in the UK have collaborated to create the first open access course in Hindi language. This program named Climate Solutions was created with the help of translators and developed in conjunction with the Edinburgh Climate Change Institute and the government of India.
University of Edinburgh launches Hindi course: Key Points
- Renowned climate change experts, including Professor Dave Reay, the Executive Director of the Edinburgh Climate Change Institute, have designed and delivered the course.
- The Climate Solutions course, now available in Hindi, English and Arabic, showcases the causes, implications, and answers of climate change in India.
About the University of Edinburgh Hindi Course:
- The course represents a tremendous milestone for the University Institute, according to Edinburgh University.
- The programme spans five weeks and explores how different climatic regions across India can impact the country’s health, agriculture, and economy significantly.
- New iterations of the course will be rolled out shortly in Senegal, Malawi, Ecuador and Mexico.
- Students and academics in India and around the world will find this valuable resource highly useful and informative.
Also Read: Triumph of Resilience: Hari Buddha Magar Climbs Mt Everest with Artificial Legs
Find More Miscellaneous News Here