- In the year 2009, when he led RCB to the final, Anil Kumble also praised Virat Kohli fiercely. But Virat’s name had not yet been announced in the Indian team.
- Virat Kohli’s performance in IPL in 2014 was nothing special. He played on an average of just 37. Meanwhile, MS Dhoni retired from Test captaincy. After which the captaincy of the Test was handed over to Virat Kohli.
- As a captain, Virat Kohli played his responsibility well and started to strengthen his team. After this, in 2015, he was successful in breaking the record of 500 runs.
- In 2016, Virat Kohli gave his best performance in matches played for India in Asia Cup and T20 and RCB in IPL and now Virat Kohli’s style of playing was attracting people, so his popularity was increasing. At the same time in 2018, he was bought in IPL for 18 crores.
- Apart from this, Virat Kohli played many records during his T20 International match career, but Virat Kohli also suffered defeat in some matches.
- Let me tell you that only 8 cricketers all over the world have scored centuries in 20 ODIs and Virat’s name is also included in those 8 cricketers. Let me tell you that Virat Kohli is the fastest batsman to score a century in 20 ODIs. The name of Sachin Tendulkar was before him.
- Not only this, Virat Kohli became the fourth cricketer in ODI after Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav and Dhoni to score more than 1000 consecutive runs in 3 years.
- Virat Kohli is the fastest Indian cricketer to have a record of 1000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 runs and with this he is also one of the fastest international cricketers to score 5000 runs, sharing with Richard.
Virat Kohli’s wedding
- Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma tied the knot in December 2017.
- Apart from this, Virat Kohli is also very much discussed for his look. A large amount of youth follow Virat’s look. Not only this, Virat is also very serious about his fitness. At the moment, Virat continued to earn his name in the cricket world and kept increasing the value of India.
Virat Kohli’s Records at a Glance
- In the year 2011, he made a century in the World Cup.
- He is the third Indian player to score 100 runs in ODI in just 22 years.
- ODI is the first Indian player to score 1000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 runs in cricket.
- He scored a century in 52 runs against Australia in Jaipur in 2013.
- He is the fastest Indian cricketer to score 7500 runs in ODI.
Virat Kohli received awards –
Virat Kohli has reached this milestone of success today, but he also faced many difficulties in reaching here. He has also lived in many controversies. At the same time, Virat has also been awarded several awards for his contribution to Kikrate, which is written below –
- 2012- People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cricketer
- 2012 – ICC ODI Player of the Year Award
- 2013- Arjuna Award for Cricket
- 2017- CNN-IBN Indian of the Year
- 2017- Padam Shri Award
- 2018 – Virat was awarded the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy.
Leave a Reply