YES Bank unveils New Logo
YES Bank announced the unveiling of its new logo, which forms part of its “refreshed brand identity.” According to MD and CEO Prashant Kumar, the bank aims to roll it out across its branch network in the next three months.
During an event to launch the new campaign, “Life Ko Banao Rich,” Kumar explained that the latest identity will be implemented across all client touchpoints of the bank, such as headquarters, branches, products, digital platforms, and communication materials.
YES Bank unveils New Logo: Key Points
- In 2018, YES Bank faced regulatory issues when the Reserve Bank of India established a moratorium on it due to fraudulent lending.
- Since the YES Bank Reconstruction Scheme was executed in March 2020 to rescue the bank, the financial institution has undergone significant changes to enhance its finances and return to profitability.
About the Yes Bank New Logo:
- McCann Worldgroup acted as the creative agency, with Conversation Films serving as the production house responsible for creating the new logo.
- The design demonstrates a digital-friendly language and reflects fluidity and progressiveness while maintaining a connection to the bank’s core values.
- The tick has transformed into a soaring bird, replacing sharp corners and angular lines with smooth shapes, and the typography is more distinct.
- The blue and red color selection emphasizes high energy and innovation.
Also Read: Govt Approves Digital Communication Framework Between Banks and CEIB
Find More News Related to Banking