Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces his retirement from football
AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces his retirement from football after they played season’s final game against Hellas Verona. The Swedish player decided to conclude a trophy-laden career in which he featured for clubs such as Malmo, Ajax, Juventus, Inter, Barcelona, PSG, Manchester United and the LA Galaxy. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has also bagged several league titles in Netherlands, Spain, France and Italy in 24 years of professionally playing the game.
All about the Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club AC Milan. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest strikers of all time.
- Ibrahimovic began his career at Malmö FF in 1999, before moving to Ajax in 2001. He then had spells at Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, LA Galaxy, and AC Milan.
- Ibrahimovic has won 34 trophies in his career, including 11 league titles, 5 UEFA Champions League titles, and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. He has also won the Golden Boot award in Sweden, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, and the United States.
- Ibrahimovic is a controversial figure, but he is also one of the most decorated and successful footballers of all time. He is known for his powerful striking ability, his athleticism, and his confidence. He is also a gifted passer and dribbler.
- Ibrahimovic is a Swedish international and has won 116 caps for his country, scoring 62 goals. He has represented Sweden at the 2002, 2006, and 2016 FIFA World Cups, as well as the 2004, 2008, and 2012 UEFA European Championships.
- Ibrahimovic is a polarizing figure, but there is no doubt that he is one of the greatest strikers of all time. He is a true legend of the game.
Find More Sports News Here